Parasites attack us every day; Poorly processed foods, soil and many animals are contaminated with them. Helminth eggs easily penetrate the body, withstand extreme conditions (high humidity, acid, temperature changes). Sometimes, a person lives his whole life and doesn't even suspect that the parasites live in his lungs, kidneys, liver, intestines or other soft tissues until he donates his stool for analysis, ignoring the symptoms. suspicious symptoms or not notice "uninvited guests". In this article, we will share with you folk remedies for worms that not only kill worms but also help eliminate them from the body.
Symptoms of worm infection
- Itching in the anus, usually at night or early in the morning.
- Irritation around the anus can lead to sleep disturbances, irritability, and lethargy.
- Eat well.
- The presence of parasites in the stool or around the anus.
- Weakness and poor health.
- Swollen abdomen, most often painful.
- Weight loss.
- The presence of worms in the vagina, the appearance of itching and discharge.
- Vomiting and diarrhea.
- Cough and fever.
To prevent infection with worms, careful personal hygiene rules should be observed: wash your hands before and after using the toilet, do not touch your mouth with unwashed hands, do not eat poorly prepared food, do not drink water. from questionable sources, keep nails clean, don't go barefoot where soil or water are contaminated with parasites, support the immune system, don't forget to give your pets and family members an dewormer (for disease prevention, 6-8 months/time).
Garlic is a popular anti-parasitic food that can help fight any type of intestinal worms. Fresh fruits are rich in sulfur-containing amino acids, which have anti-worm effects. In addition, garlic also has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal effects.
Treat worms with folk remedies:
- Eat three cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach every day (for a week). This is one of the easiest ways to get rid of all types of intestinal worms.
- Alternatively, you can boil two minced garlic cloves in half a glass of milk and drink it on an empty stomach. This procedure should be carried out at least 5-7 days.
- Another popular folk remedy for worms, especially popular among the inhabitants of the Americas and Europe, is the use of tinctures made from garlic and horseradish.
Another effective folk remedy for worms is the use of pumpkin cores. The seeds of this plant paralyze parasites. This prevents them from attaching to the intestinal wall, and soon they are safely eliminated from the body naturally. Treatment of worms with folk remedies using pumpkin reduces the risk of the body being infected with toxins released during the decomposition of parasites:
- Add two tablespoons of peeled and crushed pumpkin seeds to three cups of boiling water. Let multiply for 30 minutes. Drink cold broth. It will be no less effective if it is treated not only with a drink from a pumpkin: peel the plums for a few days before starting all the procedures.
- Mix a teaspoon of roasted and crushed pumpkin seeds with an equal amount of honey. Eat this mixture every morning on an empty stomach for a week. Then include laxative foods like bananas, kiwis or beets in your breakfast.
If you want to know how to get rid of worms with folk remedies, don't be afraid to seek the help of herbs. Wormwood has been shown to be effective in eliminating parasitic infections, but long-term treatment with this plant is not recommended.
- Tea made from wormwood seeds is used as a popular remedy for tapeworms and roundworms.
- Prepare a decoction of dried herbs, pour 1-2 teaspoons with boiling water and soak for 30 minutes. Should drink 2 times a day, 0. 5 cups each time. The duration of treatment is 7-10 days.
- Take 100 grams of dried herbs, grind in a coffee grinder until powdered. Eat 1 tablespoon of wormwood juice three times a day, preferably on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 20-30 days. At this point, it's best to go on a diet - don't eat anything fatty, salty, spicy, carbonated, sweet.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene, which is a powerful natural antioxidant that helps fight the growth of parasites. Fresh juice mixed with honey is a good remedy for ringworm:
- Drink 1/3 cup morning and evening, with meals. Even if you do not carefully process vegetables, meat and fish, carrot juice with honey will help kill helminth eggs even at the stage when they enter the stomach.
Pineapple and papaya
These two tropical fruits are often used as a folk remedy for worms and parasites. Traditionally, pineapple was used as a diuretic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion. It contains enzymes called bromelains that destroy tapeworms. In contrast, papaya is a traditional digestive. This exotic fruit contains enzymes - papayotin and papain:
- To get rid of tapeworms, you should maintain the diet for three days. Pineapple should be eaten fresh.
- Papaya is very good at fighting intestinal parasites like tapeworms. This fruit, like pineapple, is eaten raw. However, to eliminate parasites from the body, you should exclude sugar from your diet (both whole and processed), as tapeworms and other worms prefer a sweeter environment. This is why it is best to eat unripe papaya.
Deworming by folk methods like? The popular spice of turmeric will help answer this question. It is a natural antiseptic and helps to cleanse the body of all types of worms.
Just drink a cup of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of ground turmeric. Do this procedure once a day (for five days). Add spices to fermented dairy products to flush the parasites out of the body.
Coconut has very strong anti-parasitic properties, making it an effective folk remedy for worms. Not only can you use pulp, but you can also use butter and milk. In addition, such a folk remedy for worms is very suitable for children:
- Strain the pulp and put it in a blender. Feed yourself or feed your child 1 tablespoon per day for breakfast. The duration of treatment and prevention is one week before the first results appear.
- Coconut oil contains triglycerides, which help get rid of parasites. In addition, it strengthens immunity and prevents reinfection with helminths. Drink 4-6 teaspoons of coconut oil every morning for a week. Please note that the real product, extracted from walnuts, hardens and turns white, and must be melted in a warm room in a water bath or in a microwave before use.
Another best folk remedy for worms is cloves. This spice has a distinctive taste and characteristic aroma that not everyone likes. But it is the clove that destroys the eggs of the parasite and prevents future infestations:
- Pour a teaspoon of cloves into a cup of hot water, let the broth brew for 20 minutes and cool slightly. Drink this water three times a week for deworming.
Panax ginseng is extremely effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies, staphylococcus, streptococcus, Candida. This spice is best used with black walnut shells and wormwood.
Thanks to centuries of research, mankind has known to deworm with folk remedies. Pomegranate is a unique plant that has not only seed value, but also flowers, skin, leaves, and stems. All components of the plant are effective against parasites:
- Eat a ripe pomegranate early in the morning every day for seven days.
- Add to a cup of boiling water a piece of pomegranate peel, no more than 8 cm in size. Soak the broth for half an hour, then wait until cool. You need to drink the finished product 3 times a day, and eat 2-3 bananas before going to bed. Within a week, you will notice the first positive results.
It seems that no one uses bamboo for food but the beautiful and adorable pandas. But the leaves of this plant are rich in volatile components that parasites are afraid of. All you need to prepare this home remedy for worms is to prepare bamboo leaves:
- Pour a little boiling water over them, let sit for 30-40 minutes. Drink the prepared decoction for 1-2 weeks to see the expected results.
Cucumber seeds have long been used as a folk remedy for worms. It is difficult for a person to find a more optimal drug that can remove parasites from the digestive tract. It uses dried seed powder rather than fresh vegetables to fight tapeworms. However, it can be consumed even if you do not have parasites in your body as a precaution.
This is because cucumbers contain many enzymes. You can take a regular (preferably overripe or overripe) cucumber, carefully remove the pulp and seeds, dry and chop. And also in its raw form, add to smoothies or eat on an empty stomach.
Turmeric polypeptide is not only found in turmeric but also in ginger. These two types of roots are not only similar in appearance but also in their useful properties. Ginger improves the functioning of the digestive tract, combats nausea and gas formation caused by an excessive amount of parasites.
Use fresh ginger, green ginger and dried ginger. In any case, this root vegetable will improve the production of acid in the stomach, help destroy parasites and protect our body from re-infection:
- Cut the ginger root into small pieces after peeling and rinsing in running water. Add hot water and brew for half an hour. Drink this water twice a day (preferably with meals).
- Grate fresh or minced ginger in a blender. Mix with honey. Add to tea or eat one teaspoon a day, chew well and drink some water.
- Add powdered ginger to porridge, tea, fruit drinks, cocktails or other dishes to get rid of parasites.
Hot peppers are a potent antifungal and have long been used as an effective folk remedy for worms in adults. The pungent fruit of the plant has the ability to kill parasites and molds. Even if you add a small amount of pepper to dishes, you can enhance blood circulation, increasing the effectiveness of other anthelmintics. However, it is strictly forbidden to eat it in its pure form!
A great recipe for those who want to get rid of parasites: Take the germinated pumpkin seeds, add a few pieces of ginger and a little hot pepper. Stir well then eat 1 teaspoon each time before meals.
As an anti-parasitic agent, it is not the walnut kernel that is used, but the stem. Everything is used - both the blue case and the black case. Dried and ground black walnut shells contain tannins, which are organic iodine, and the alkaloid juglandine.
Black walnuts have been used for centuries to rid the body of large numbers of worms, including the parasites that cause ringworm. The seeds regulate oxygen in the blood, which also helps to kill parasites. Black walnuts are very effective against tapeworms, pinworms, Candida and malaria. It can also lower blood sugar and flush toxins out of the body.
Take the baffles and walnut shells. Grind with a hammer or mortar. Fill with vodka, close the lid tightly and leave in a dark place for 2-4 weeks. It is recommended to drink tincture three times a day, 1 teaspoon each time.
Thyme (thyme) is a unique herb that has the ability to stimulate the thymus. It awakens the body's natural defenses, inhibiting the growth of parasites. Thyme works by killing intestinal microorganisms. Thyme is a natural antibacterial remedy:
- Drink thyme tea by pouring hot water over it and steeping it for a few minutes. You can add some ginger, cloves or honey.
- Make thyme tincture and vodka. You can buy it at any pharmacy or make it yourself at home.
It is a natural remedy rich in antioxidants that prevent free radicals from damaging our body from the inside out. It has antiparasitic, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial effects. Oregano oil works in this way: entering the digestive tract, it eliminates pathogenic microorganisms, creating a more favorable environment for the growth of active microflora.
- Drink a teaspoon in the morning. The course of treatment is 7 days.
- Add oregano oil to salads and snacks to help get rid of parasites.
This plant has long been used as a remedy for digestive ailments. Licorice root is well known for its immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties. This plant has a laxative effect, helping the body expel parasites. Licorice can also cleanse the liver if the organ is affected by worms.
Use licorice tincture, drink 1-2 teaspoons in the morning.
Other plants resistant to worms
Burdock has been used since ancient Greece as a digestive tonic. It is this plant that will help remove parasites from the digestive tract. In addition, burdock will relieve pain in the stomach, reduce inflammation.
Together with this plant, people use marshmallow - an herb that has a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. It is recommended to use it after removing the parasites, which are attached by nozzles to the walls of the organs. This task can also be handled by the common medicinal chamomile, which is added to the tea in the evening before bed.
Treating worms with folk remedies at home will not take you much time. All that is needed is to carefully study the proposed options, choose the right one, and do not forget that it is necessary to follow the diet, wash hands and vegetables thoroughly, prepare foods, especiallyespecially meat, eggs and milk.